Right of withdrawal
(a) When concluding a long-distance transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, about which the Provider informs them in the following in accordance with the statutory model. Paragraph (b) contains the exceptions to the right of withdrawal and paragraph (c) contains a model withdrawal form.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, telephone call or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, although is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
(aa) Sale of goods
(1) If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the low-cost standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your withdrawal from this contract. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
(2) We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
(3) You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the withdrawal from this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiration of the fourteen-day period.
(4) You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
5. You shall be liable for any depreciation in the value of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods attributed to you which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and working order.
(bb) Sale of services
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall repay to you all payments received from you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your withdrawal from this contract. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
(b) The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision of such services.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the provision of services in the areas of accommodation for purposes other than residential.
In the case of a contract for the provision of services, the right of withdrawal shall also expire if the Provider has provided the service in full and has only begun to provide the service after the Participant has given his or her express consent and at the same time confirmed his or her knowledge that he will lose his or her right of withdrawal if the Provider has fulfilled the contract in full.
(c) The Provider shall provide the following information on the model withdrawal form in accordance with the statutory provisions:
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill in this form and send it back. The form is for simplification only; it does not have to be used. )
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we () hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us ()
on the purchase of the following goods (*)/
– Ordered on ()/received on ()
– Name(s) of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
The withdrawal can also be declared by telephone:
Phone: +49 (0) 88072869999
(Any costs for calls depend on the tariff of the customer.)
End of withdrawal instructions.